WhatsApp offers different solutions for using its service on a computer and Laptop. “WhatsApp Web” for Windows and OS X.
According to WhatsApp’s support page, you can use either WhatsApp product Whatsapp Web if your phone is one of the following:
2) iPhone 8.1+
3) Windows Phone 8.0 & 8.1
4) Nokia S60, Nokia S40 EVO
To get started with WhatsApp Web.
- Visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S40: Swipe up from bottom of screen > WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone.
From your phone, navigate to WhatsApp Web to view your logged in computers or to logout from an active WhatsApp Web session.
Note: To avoid data usage charges on your phone, we recommend that you are always connected to Wi-Fi when using WhatsApp Web.